We are going to dye some tonight. My kids love it! Last year we used a tie dye kit and they turned out really pretty. This year we have a kit that is supposed to give a "marble" look.
Printable View
We are going to dye some tonight. My kids love it! Last year we used a tie dye kit and they turned out really pretty. This year we have a kit that is supposed to give a "marble" look.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pictures please!!!!Quote:
Originally posted by marymax:
since I dont have little ones to dye with....I did my hair a lovely Easter egg pinky-purple
If you want recipes for dying eggs naturally, you can check out this link......
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/reci...s/eggdyes.html
Joy [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 15, 2006 10:24 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Miki_:
[QB]My sister and Kamilla dyed Easter eggs yesterday, using our traditional methods of using onion peels, grasses, blossoms, logwood (dyes blue), sappan wood (dyes a purplish red) and pieces of eggshell (to keep white spots on the eggs.
They are beautiful - WHere do you get the things to dye them and how do you do it?????
Nope! [img]frown.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
We are dying them tonight! Prsnlrd, don't people usually dye eggs to EAT them? We use the plastic ones for in baskets and eat the hard boiled ones for breakfast.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ughh... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] I don't see how people can actually eat eggs - alone. They gag me out even smelling them. Or tasting them in resturant food. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by I*love*dolls:
We are dying them tonight! Prsnlrd, don't people usually dye eggs to EAT them? We use the plastic ones for in baskets and eat the hard boiled ones for breakfast.
I just finished dying eggs with my brother an hour ago [img]smile.gif[/img] We just buy the dyes from the grocery store, but natural dyes look really cool too. Miki your eggs are fantasic by the way, they look like little mini works of art!
And I agree with you pumpkin, I can't stand eggs myself, the rest of my family eats the after easter. I just like dying them^.^
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ughh... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] I don't see how people can actually eat eggs - alone. They gag me out even smelling them. Or tasting them in resturant food. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like eggs, but I can not stand hard boiled eggs! UGH! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by *The*Paranoid*Pumpkin*:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by I*love*dolls:
We are dying them tonight! Prsnlrd, don't people usually dye eggs to EAT them? We use the plastic ones for in baskets and eat the hard boiled ones for breakfast.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 15, 2006 04:54 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
I hate Eggs - Period